• Current School Psychology Certification in Pennsylvania
• Current State Criminal History Report, a Federal Criminal History Report, and a Child Abuse Clearance that are no more than one year old, and a Mandated Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Certificate
• Complete application and attach all required documents and apply via this website to IntermediateUnitemail@example.com or send all documents via US mail to 1305 Muriel Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203.
Your application packet will be screened and reviewed by the program administrator. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted regarding an interview date and time.
If you are selected as a finalist for a position, you will need to have the Medical History Appraisal form and a tuberculosis (TB) test completed. You will also need to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 and provide the original documents you wish to submit to establish employment identity and work authorization. Please do not have the above mentioned items completed unless you are directed by IU personnel.
Physical and TB results within the last three months of receipt will be accepted if they are recorded on the Medical History Appraisal form. Dates of results longer than three months of receipt will not be accepted.
• Conduct multi-disciplinary evaluations with school aged children in grades K-12 with current testing materials (ie WISC-V, WIAT-III, WJ-IV, KTEA-3, BASC-3, Conners-3, etc.)
• Must be knowledgeable of IDEA Federal Special Education Laws and PA Chapter 14
• Provide consultation services to teachers and parents and possibly be a member of SAP teams at schools.
• Score and interpret test results and conduct meeting with school staff and parents to go over results and assist in developing academic and behavioral interventions.
• Must possess strong writing skills.